Data security is a top priority for L Squared, and L Squared believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in L Squared’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at support@LSquared.com
- We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the L Squared service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
L Squared is providing this service to help ensure a safe and secure environment for all of its users. As such, any users believed to be engaging in the below activities will have their user credentials immediately deactivated.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of L Squared employees or contractors
- Any attacks against L Squared’s physical property or data centers
This policy applies to the L Squared Application hosted at L Squared Hub and to any other subdomains or services associated with the L Squared Hub. We do not accept reports for vulnerabilities solely affecting our marketing website (www.LSquared.com) which contains no sensitive data.
Thank you for helping to keep L Squared and our users safe!
L Squared is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at support@LSquared.com.